Thursday, April 14, 2005

Wanna Smoke Crack?

Wow – only got this one this morning.
Thanks!
Tom


Miss.
How are you?
Brolly firmly tucked under arm I hope?
My bod is sore from the gym, which is actually a great feeling, but I could do with a day @ home by myself today I think.
I just saw my father (1st time after my therapy yesterday) and I kind of hate his g@ts.
Hmmmm.
Anyways, hope you have a good one.
xTom


Coffee with Luke, this morning, Julien’s in The Alfred, Luke bought him down.
Umbrella under arm... actually, I caught the tram because of my leg.
I'm not sure why you hate your father's guts?
Day on, day off, day on, day off, that will be my gym when...
christian


Hey.
Coffee with Luke sounds a lovely thing.
What's wrong with Julien??  And why is he spending so much time at Bolago? Well, not that I rarely care that much I spose...
I don't really hate my Dad's guts. But to cut a long story short, in my healing session with (councellor) I connected the fact that my father was a dirty brother lover with his harshness and suspicion of me while I was growing up.
So, while I am a big boy now, I have just realised that my father projected all his guilt and shame onto me, and that I actually wore it. Hence, "my father made me gay".
I'll be fine.  But it truly was a shock!
xTom


If you weren't all sweetness and light, I could make a few comments about healing...
This thing about Dad is more annoying than interesting - I can do without stirring up more shit in my life quite frankly, but what can i do?
I think Aby is far more interesting.
xT


Healing?
Don't dig shit on your father, then. It wasn't deliberate on his part, he probably didn't even know he was doing it.
Forgive and move on.
I'm yet to chat to Aby. I reckon she should go to the counsellor at the Carlton Clinic and tell him all the same stuff that she told Centrelink.
christian


What words could you tell me about healing?
And what does it have to do with me being sweetness and light?
christian


Refer to below re healing and words i wont speak
Tom

--- Christian.Fletcher@blacklawfirm.com.au wrote:
> It was interesting to watch the metamorphosis of,
> who I thought was, Rob
> into Luke. And then realising it was Luke.
> Julien has ripped his asophogas and is healing at
> Bolago. Having a rest in
> true Julien fashion.
> It's very interesting about your dad


A rest in true Julien fashion?
christian


No, she's always healing...
And never goes out...
Tom


I don't get it?
christian


SMS. 19.27. What’s the weather looking like for the next four days? Please. Mwah 3 sleeps to go! – Lauri
SMS. 19.28. Fuck! It’s mother & Son tonight! – christian 
SMS.19.46. Ah. You have mail. Shit smoke crack or what this weekend? – Tom
SMS. 19.48. What? – christian


Oah, Hu-lloah!!!!!!!
josh


Yes, Josho?
christian


Wanna smoke crack this weekend?
Tom


Hmmm.
I have a blood test Monday. Maybe I shouldn't be smokin' dat wikkid krak.
It's Mark W who’s to blame, to be sure. He's trying to lead me astray.
We are going to Spit'n'Polish tonight I think.
xT


Mark W is leading you astray?
christian


I ran off to bed early, I feel tired and defeated. Beck and I have worked back the last two nights. I just want solitude, but I’m famous for that.

No comments: