Saturday, April 23, 2005

Tight. Stiff. The Thought of Driving Anywhere Seems Abhorrent

Saturday. Wedding. My head is thick from all the dope I have smoked. Down the back of my neck. Tight. Stiff. The thought of driving anywhere seems abhorrent. Let alone, serving people. Of course, I’ve had a joint. Two. I’ll have to leave soonish. That’s what Luke called for last night, to see if I could bring dope up. Just before the nana comment. J He’s cute, that Luke.


It’s now 10am. Time is ticking away. Tick, tick, tick. Bugger! But, it’s a long weekend. Yay! You gotta love that.


SMS. 9.59. The street I am staying in is filled with Victorian Mansions. We should buy one! They are beautiful! – Tom

SMS. 10.10. And we could live happily ever after in Sydney? – christian

SMS. 10.30. No we’d just have it as a Sydney pad. I would never live here. Miss, do you think I’m mad?! – Tom

SMS. 10.57. Where r u staying? – christian

SMS. 11.15. Stanmore – Tom


I’ve still got a huge zit on my cheek. I sure hope I don’t frighten any of the guests.


SMS. 12.33. (Guido) Did Luke get in contact with u? – christian

SMS. 12.49. (Guido) R u home now? – christian


I left for Bolago at 1pm without the dope. What was I going to do, with no pot to pacify my nicotine cravings?


SMS. 18.54. Miss! Another lovely day, catching up with an old b/f Jason in leafy parklands. Another feast tonight, no sign of drugs! – Tom

SMS. 19.40. Out of pot, smoking ciggies. G’s got a lot to answer for! But, I’m in the middle of a wedding, so I’ve gotta go – christian

SMS. 19.40. Wow who? Christian sounds funny but I think I am glad for you xxxx – Tom

SMS. 20.29. Glad? – christian

SMS. 21.19. Glad ya not just smoking heaps of pot is what I meant – Tom

SMS. 21.34. I knew what you meant… there’s not a pretty one amongst them… except for the hired helps 14 year old son. He’s 14? Jasus! – christian


No comments: