Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Everything Will Begin To Turn To Sh*T As Your Teeth Fall Out And Your Ar*Se Hits The Floor, With A Kerthump!

Request for gift ideas – Leah's 40th!!
Well everyone that big 40th party is fast approaching!! I have been asked by a few of you about gift ideas – see below for some suggestions. As you know we have bought a house and we hope to travel to Africa this year so the ideas are really around that!
Gowings – Katmandu vouchers
DJs or Myers vouchers
Freedom vouchers
George Forman grill
Great non stick fry pan set
Good quality chef knives and block
Darkwood solid chopping block
small high powered binoculars
White 300 count sheet set (Queen) or Doona cover
Silver picture frames (not ornate, small or multiple - can be silver plated or silver look)
Buddha Bar or latest Cafe Del Mar cds
PS. The biggest gift from you guys is coming to the party – so no expectations when it comes to presents. If you are going to get one of the above please confirm what one etc. The last thing Lee wants is 15 pairs of high powered binoculars!
Leah and Stu


Yeah, good on ya. Nearly an old b*tch now!
christian


Don’t be mean – you need to support my moving over to “the dark side”…
Leah


Support? To tell ya how it's all down hill from now on. Everything will begin to turn to sh*t as your teeth fall out and your ar*se hits the floor, with a kerthump!
christian


SMS. 12.14. So bitch cat has taken 2 my bed when I’m not here! I thought I’d sit & pat her 2 get her off & a flea jumped on my face – Aby


Your message has been quarantined
This notification has been sent to inform you that a message sent to or from you has been quarantined as it is believed to be virus or spam related or otherwise breaches Camp Quality's policies.  If you believe this to be in error, please contact your administrator


Why are my messages being quarantined? What the hell is going on?
christian


Because you must be swearing and being unpleasant... We don’t tolerate that at Camp Quality xx
Leah


No, not swearing. Not me. Face of an angel!
christian


Well? Is it starting to creak, yet? (As you swing that big ass)
christian


Hi,
I fly in at 3pm next Thursday – will I go straight to your place or do you want me to meet you in the city, or what will we do. What are the plans for the night – are we eating/drinking before attending, or at the venue or what??
Leah


I guess you'll have to come to my work...
I haven't got as far as plans for the night. I'm struggling to get through this week.
christian


Why my fletchy – what woe is befalling you?
Leah


Oh you know, just the same old same old. Life's F'ked and then you die. It all turns to s***t in the end. The usual truth’s about life and the world.
christian


Happy Chappy
Leah


Big smile
christian


And then you die
christian


(Tom)
I've got an admission to make, since I'm working late tonight, I bought myself a pick me up for around 6pm – what I'd normally have when I get home. I'm just wishing I bought myself more than one, now.
christian


(Tom)
Blond Nick and I are very playful and flirty... I'm not sure what is going through his mind, but I know what is going through my mind. Do straight boys realise when they are flirting?
christian


yes they do realise they are flirting J
usually
Tom


Hahahaha.
Oh my god.
This is what it's come to.
Big smile.
Bigger laugh!
Tom


Gotta love some'n who gets the old drifteroo!
If you want to joint me I should be sauntering up King Street some time around 6pm.
christian


Hmmmm. Interesting? I hear straight boyfriends are all the fashion with gay boys.
christian


I don't think I shall be there somehow.
Enjoy your saunter J
Tom


I love leaving the office late, because the city looks so grand and bright and alive. Shinny glass looks down from all around. I was going to walk, at least a bit of the way, through the city, but HR Clare waved to me from the tram stop.

I rode home with Clare in the tram. She had cold sores and no money, so I bough her a ticket, because the inspectors were on, only to find then that I didn’t have enough money for my own ticket. So like a gentleman, I bought myself a City Saver, as it was cheaper, thinking that the inspectors would be off by then.  But no, they were on, but I got away unscathed.

Clare’s cute and funny and smart – sans cold sores, natch.

I spoke to Jill when I got home, she was waiting for her IT bloke to arrive, so she could give him vast amounts of money, so he could fuck her computer up and she could pay him to fix it again. She never had computer trouble before she met this repairman. She sounded tired, but she had booked her airfare to Sydney. She went to call him, now that he was over two hours late.

Manny called me to say that he was lying in bed and he thought of me and got a hard-on. The new boyfriend can lie next to Manny in his jocks and fall asleep.


I went down and smoked my joint at 6pm, just in Little Bourke Street. No one cares. And worked till after 8pm.
christian


Wow!
Brave Miss!
Woohoo!
The Shining (the movie) is on tomorrow nite wanna watch it yr place?
xT


Brave? Or sign of drug escalation?
I'm off to my mum's, remember. Although, I'm really behind at work and may have to burn her off – or is this my usual panic? Either way, I guess I'd be home at the same time, around 9pm
christian


The movie starts at 10.
Tom


Cool. Yes.
christian


I went to bed after that. It’s still me and me lovely mull bowl. 22.30, it’s about as early as bedtime gets.

No comments: