Thursday, April 28, 2005

Hot Thursday

SMS. (27.04.05. 21.50) Call me if u need 2 the phone is on – Rachel
SMS. (27.04.05 22.25) Call me if you want to de brief – Tom
SMS. 6.33. Home morning sweetie. How did u go last night? Hope this doesn’t wake u tee hee! – Rachel

I must have been a bit emotional, as Rachel and Tom’s messages made me cry as I stood in the kitchen.

SMS. 8.08. Luke Ball… woof! – christian
SMS. 8.40. Yeah very. How’s ya mum? – Tom
SMS. 8.42. I’ll email you – christian


Hey Christian
What's up?
How's ya Mum?
Have a late night?
xT


Well, the bottom line is that they found that she has a slight potassium deficiency... oh, and an irregular heart rhythm.
But about the blood pressure, when she got to the hospital her blood pressure was elevated, but after an hour it returned to 140/80. So I have a theory... she has an adversarial relationship with her doctor so when she goes to him her blood pressure goes up. She says the tablets are having an adverse effect on her and his answer is for her to take more. She goes home, her blood pressure returns to normal, she takes the tablets and her blood pressure drops down low. Low blood pressure is consistent with how she says the tablets make her feel.
I reckon she is being treated for high blood pressure by a pig-headed doctor when she doesn't have high blood pressure at all.
She's going to a new doctor today.
christian


That sounds very plausible indeed.
Is she still in hospital?
Tom


No, she's home. The doctor said she would let her go home as I would stay with her. Mum shook her head surreptitiously as if to say you don't need to do that.
christian


Well, I can't wait to hear all about it.
I'm getting my hairs cut at 5 and will be @ your place after that, probably with a forbidden ciggy in hand no less!
Tom


Do you want me to stay and feed cat this weekend?
Tom


I reckon that would be good, I guess, depending on what Aby is doing.
I don't suppose you want to drive me to the airport in the morning?
christian


I sat next to a guy at lunch who was doing a mighty fine impression of being Alex Demitriadis' younger brother. I just couldn't look at him.
Guess what his name was when he went to leave?
christian


Nick
Tom


What time?
I will if I can.
Tom


I'm at your place now.
Aby still seems to be away.
Tom


10.15am. We'll talk when I get home. No drama, I can drive myself, as I was going to.
christian


(Josh) Bonvoyage
Speak to you when I get back from Sydney, Chook!
christian


Tom came over to say good bye, before he went on a date with Darren at Club 80, missing The Great Race. I was going to tape it for him but he said he already was at home. Later, he told me that he’d programmed his TV to the wrong channel.

SMS. 21.37. What 2 wear…what 2 wear? C U in Sydney luv! – Rachel
SMS. 21.42. Fuck I’m stoned. Haven’t packed. Have to dye my hair. And The Great Race is on – christian
SMS. 21.45. DO NOT DYE YOUR FUCKING HAIR! U don’t want to look like Alex Monsoon do u? We want Kris and Jon 2 win The Great Race – Rachel

Stupidly, I let Rachel intimidate me out of dying my hair.

SMS. 21.46. Altho we like Adam and Rebecca too! – Rachel
SMS. 21.47. We all want Adam! – christian
SMS. 21.48. Is Alexander going? – christian
SMS. 21.48. Alexander NOT going but figure the more masculine one is! Oh fuck…thoughts like that will make the plane crash! – Rachel
SMS. 21.59. Pity. Joint? – christian
SMS. 21.59. Mmm – Rachel
SMS. 22.00. What am I going to wear? – christian
SMS. 22.01. leather chaps, no undies – Rachel
SMS. 22.03. Those days r over – christian
SMS. 22.03. Yeah, my arse sags too – Rachel
SMS. 22.05. Not 30 any more – christian
SMS. 22.05. Would u go and pack! – Rachel
SMS. 22.10. Fuck, I have to pack! – christian
SMS. 22.16. (Tom) Adam was a real boy and he skydived – christian
SMS. 22.17. What do we wear? – christian
SMS. 22.17. Ummmm red and feathers – Rachel
SMS. 22.40. (Tom) Adam wouldn’t eat tomatoes – christian

I found myself distracting myself by cutting pictures out of the newspaper, just for the fridge.

SMS. 22.53. Not a good time to replace the fridge art? – christian
SMS. 23.33. All packed, 4 lunches made now off 2 bed. Hang on I think there is another massage from u! – Rachel
SMS. 23.35. Pack u idiot! I have Bob the Builder & Action Man on my fridge. I could get sidetracked but rather have Cointreau – Rachel
SMS. 23.37. Off 2 bed now, hopefully don’t have to indulge the husband 2nite…ugh! – Rachel
SMS. 23.37. I’m packed – christian
SMS. 23.37. Fuck yr good! – Rachel
SMS. 23.38. Almost – christian
SMS. 23.38. Joint luv? – christian
SMS. 23.38. Nonmomng – Rachel
SMS. 23.39. That was supposed to say Ooooh yuk – Rachel
SMS. 23.39. Hope u do – christian
SMS. 23.40. I just gagged! – Rachel
SMS. 23.40. Get on it! – christian
SMS. 23.41. Fuck off u idiot! – Rachel
SMS. 23.42. He, he, he! – christian

No comments: