Sunday, April 17, 2005

A Hazy Sunday

SMS. 00.32. (Tom) What? – christian
SMS. 3.18. You awake? – Tom
SMS. 11.00. Woo hoo. Just finished packing and heading to the airport. Not long now – L(auri) & L(eroy) xx


Josh
Hey, I would have thought that my last email was designed in such a way – maximum pain, maximum sympathy – to attract an immediate response, but no, not with hard-hearted Hanna, German house-frau. Oh no. Nothing.
Well, there’s a thing for ya.
I tell ya, I’m doing nothing that involves straying far from the mull bowl. Tom says he’s worried about me, has had words with my supplier, who home delivered the very last time, so they were words well placed, hey? Shake of the head. Wide eyes. Nervous grin.
Hu-lloah!!!! Are you in Tahiti?
Hello, you’ve got my attention. Everything is ship shape here.
Was my last email too bleak? I wondered after I’d sent it.
No, no, doll. All happy here!
Manny and I had phone sex last night, quite against his newly chaste state. Married. He’s got a boyfriend named John. Um. Er. Are you keeping up? J
It was nice to hear his husky voice scream so exquisitely again.
But basically it been me and me lovely dope! Me and me lovely mull! At this end. Home with just a lamp on. Or even better, in bed with just the blue glow of the box.
How are you travelling my little mate?
christian


I meet Thomas Gregson. He is a writer, writing his family history. We fuck in my bedroom as the sun disappears in the late afternoon. Nice cock, young Thomas. Big. Thick. Uncut. Nice arse, deep and tight.
Aloysius had a red shoe and a blue shoe. They were a pair even though they were different colours. They were designed that way. That was how they were meant to be. He had yellow socks and green socks, they were pairs too. Yellow and Green. Green and yellow. Aloysius used to always put his shoes and socks on before he went out. Red and blue and yellow and green.
3pm I went and had a snooze. Too stoned is more the truth.
SMS. 18.01. Miss? Joint? Are you alive? Do you still love me? Joint? – Tom
Tom came back after the footy.
We watched X-Factor
Went to bed at 9.30ish. Too collectively stoned from the weekend to want to go on much more.

No comments: