Monday, April 25, 2005

Nothing's Gonna Stop Me From Floating

Dean: hi how are you? this is ff from gdar...
Christian: Hi, I'm great
Dean: cool. don’t think we've had a chance to have a chat yet
Christian: no, I don't think we have
Christian: What are you up to?
Dean: how's your day going?
Dean: hmm not much, just chilling out
Christian: good, so far. Just got back from the country
Christian: just answering emails. Trawling the net
Dean: yeah the usual hehe
Christian: you up to anything later?
Dean: don’t know, doubt it
Christian: yeah, I know how you feel. It's that kind of day
Dean: hehe
Christian: got to make our own excitement
Dean: had 2 big nights in a row...caught up with me, so I’m sure I won’t be going out tonight
Dean: lol we do
Christian: ease into the night
Christian: What have you been up to the last two nights?
Dean: Saturday I went out to a friend’s going away party and last night spent it at my friends drinking the night away till the early hours of the morn.
Christian: So no sleep?
Dean: minimal
Dean: hehe
Christian: So how are you feeling?
Dean: ok.
Christian: Do you feel like doing anything?
Dean: hmm, depends what's on the cards I guess...like?
Christian: something that would make you feel good
Dean: I’m all ears...hehe
Christian: Well, what would make you feel the best, at the moment?
Christian: Did you do stuff on w/end?
Dean: just a couple j’s... that’s as far as it goes
Dean: harmless
Christian: I just smoked my last. I'm stopping
Dean: today?
Christian: yeah
Christian: So do you want to have sex?
Dean: mmm
Dean: i never say no to that
Christian: Good. Come over.
Dean: where do u live?
Christian: Fitzroy. Where are you?
Dean: hawthorn
Christian: not far
Dean: yeah
Christian: so what are you saying?
Dean: here's my number – xxxx xxx xxx....if im up for it, give us a yell at about 6-7
Dean: should be cool
Christian: okay. Is your name Dean?
Dean: yep
Christian: I'll wait with a hard-on
Dean: smiles
Dean: what r u into?
Christian: long passionate kissing and lots of hugging. Cocks. Balls. Faces.
Christian: you?
Dean: kissing is my numero uno
Christian: me too. I can't have sex if I can't kiss
Dean: rubbing, touching, kissing....
Christian: holding. Sweating
Dean: mmm
Christian: I love making another guy cum
Dean: it’s the best
Dean: yum
Christian: yeah, yum
Christian: I'm really horny. And ready…
Dean: u live alone?
Christian: My flat mate is away in the country
Dean: ok cool
Christian: come over and rub yours against mine
Dean: ok, we’ll catch up later....bye
Christian: bye

No comments: