Friday, April 22, 2005

Your Big, Fat, Flapping Gob Has Been Very Quiet?

SMS. 7.49. (Rachel) Your big, fat, flapping gob has been very quiet? – christian

When Bette said last night that last time she was here that all her fans were on drugs and now they are on medication, pretty much sums up her concert. She was fantastic, the consummate professional, such a fine singer, but it was a concert from a sixty year old woman who's been doing it for a long time. It was slick, it was practised it was controlled. She sang fantastically well, interestingly, singing songs differently, because she had to? Maybe? But such talented singing, none the less.

Leah and I rode the tram together to work. She’s staying at Joan’s tonight. It was nice being out with her last night.

Tom’s in Sydney. He went yesterday. I didn’t email him today. I kind of felt that he has been grumpy with me, so I thought maybe a rest would be a good thing.

I’ve got a big pimple on my cheek.

SMS. 12.22. Just got out of bed am about 2 go 2 the beach. 4 kids ain’t all bad! Thought of you last night, horrible thoughts. xxx – Rachel
SMS. 13.00. She was fantastic – christian

I was grumpy today, constant nicotine withdrawal, to be sure. Beck even got jack of it, when I got cross about Belinda, not coming to authorise payments, continually. Maybe Mel is right, Belinda does have a bit of the princess in her when she is stressed. It shits me how she continually does that. Well, it shitted me today.
I’ve got to practice calm at work. Keep the mouth shut and all of that.

SMS. 15.25. Fuck off – Rachel
SMS. 15.26. He, he, he! – christian

Aby’s peaking out still. I know how she feels. One day I’ve just got to do something fabulous, so I am a bloody big success. It’s a burden when your field is in the arts. It’s a hard slog, littered with the debris of those who tried before.

Now I’m stoned and home alone and kind of lonely, to tell you the truth. I feel lonely tonight, lonely for love.
Maybe I’ll get even more ripped, have a cup of soup and go to bed.
Maybe I’ll go plug my phone in, it’s been flat for hours.
But no ones calling.

SMS. 18.17. had a lovely day in the sun on Bondi Beach. Water was amazingly gorgeous. Oh god I love it here. How was Bette – Tom.

I do have to leave the house, as Tom says, to meet the man of my dreams. He’s out there and he’s not going to come knocking on the door.
Ah, what do I want?
I don’t know.
Some cute attentive man, who has a life and things to do, who wants to come over and play cocks and kiss and cuddle.
Someone who is interesting. Someone who has things to say.

I must say that I am really taken with D’s boyfriend. Only in the sense, that he and D are cute together. It’s nice to watch – he’s nice to look at – when we are all out dancing. Boyfriends are always interesting, to watch surreptitiously.

David Timothy Chambers. I promised D I would never directly call him that.

Someone who’s nice to be with. Someone who wants to be with me.
Luke called to see if I was going up to Bolago tonight. When I told him I was getting into bed to watch television, he called me a nana.

SMS. 19.42. (Tom) She sang great! Very controlled. Very polished. Sixty years old. Been around a long time. She sang all of her songs. 21/2 hours. She’s beautiful – christian

No comments: