Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Bone Marrow Donor

SMS. 9.46. Chriso can you let me know when you’ve dropped the papers down stairs so I can call the conveyancer…ta – Jane
The saga of the house papers for Thornbury. I only had to drop them downstairs to (name of lawyer), though. So it wasn’t so bad.


Hey Christian
Hope this finds you lovely.
I went to Keith's last night for dinner, and actually had dinner!
Followed by a rather predictable "dessert" compliments of his housemate, which was a little bit wicked and a little bit boring.
Home in bed by 2.
Andrew the haematologist has told me that a potential bone marrow donor has been found, a 47yr old in the US.
They are doing more tests but so far it looks "promising".
Hmmmm.
Keith is going to come with me next time to help me make sure I remember questions like "can they just put his cells on ice for me" etc...
Have a big day today ending with a doc's appointment at 3 in Carlton, so I may well be @ yr place catching some Z's when you get home.
Hope ya day is good Christian.
xT
How’s that evil Ratzinger?!


Well that's fantastic news about the dinner, eating that is. Good old Keith. I had dinner with Lauri, which was nice. He was over for Bette Midler. I told him that was very gay.
And that's fantastic news about the donor. (Why would someone become a bone marrow donor?) All things going well, you'll have some kind of connection with a 47 year old yank. Ooo, you'll be part American.
What did Ratzinger do?
christian


Ratzinger became the Pope today, he's the most evil one of the lot.
Thanks for the words of encouragement.  When I switch onto myself all I feel right now is terror.
So, yes, I can be the US connection.
And he's from Idaho or something, they grow them strapping up there surely.
"How old are you?"
"Which part are you asking!"
I'm soon to the doctors, and am unsure whether I am going back to Dingley or not, so if you see me you shall see me.
I could do with a nap!
xTom


At least Ratzinger is 78 years old, so the old c*nt will be dead very soon. They are like the tin-ducks at the shooting gallery...
Terror miss? I'm not surprised. I don't really know how to alleviate that, other then to say that everything has gone okay so far... I can't feel it going any other way from here.
I sat next to a guy who has had chemotherapy for the last nine years. He has now lost his sight and his hearing but it is keeping him alive. How's that? He's written a book, "Don't postpone the Joy."
Idaho? Makes me think of straw and sun and wide open places. It's really a lovely thought. Never been there, so I don't know why. But I'm taking it as a good sign.
Would you have any luck tracing your birth mother, father etc?
christian


I chatted to Josh on MSN for a moment, before I got sidetracked by Tom and wandered off. Josh was cross.

Tom said that Keith’s flat mate gave him a loaded fit for desert last night. Keith’s lost the plot on crystal, lately, apparently. Tom says it’s because he’s never been loved.


SMS. 21.11. Let’s book over the weekend – Jill
SMS. 21.15. Sure. Any day but Saturday – christian 

No comments: