Monday, April 18, 2005

A Tad Out of Sorts

Well hello – will you be home tonight? Thought I might drop over... If that’s ok?
Tim


Hey, Tim
How are you?
I'm going out with my mum tonight, I meant to wake you... um... er... call you, even over the weekend.
christian


U Free tomorrow night?
PS – how was your weekend…?
We're going to wonderland on Friday night... would u n Tom like to come along.... ?
Tim


I'm out every night this week except Friday.
So roll on Friday!
christian


Ok cool – let me know if you want to go out friday night.... If not will catch up soon ... x
Tim


How is your day going Christian?
Mine is kinda crappy.
Tom


Mine's okay. What's wrong with yours?
christian


Nothing is particularly wrong
I just feel a tad out of sorts.
Tom


That's no good, miss!
christian


I shall survive.
Sydney in 3 days YAY
christian


But will you survive that?
christian


I don't *think* I am up to no good in Sydders, but we shall see J
Tom


Good to hear, miss. Good to hear. That was probably the correct answer...
christian


I'm really and truly going to Sydney to see friends not trash.
Tom


Yes, yes, doll. Heard it all before!
christian


i'm sure you have, but from me?
I don't think so.
Julien Green is in hospital by the way.
Tom


You know it's funny that I wrote this on your last email and then deleted it.
...which reminds me, did I tell you that Julien is still in The Alfred.
christian


well, I *have* said I dont care...
But it's funny, when I saw him looking do sad, and then face lighting up to see me, a "frendly face", I really honestly did care very much.
Hep C infection aint no party, tho its just another stupid avoidable disease!!!!!
oh well.
I care.
there u go.
Tom


You saying you don't care, was the reason I cut the Julien reference.
christian


Yes I understand
Tom


It seems silly now. It wasn't something I gave much thought to.
christian


At lunch time, not sure why, I broke out the after work joint and smoked it. Fuck everyone, I thought. Where to smoke it? I think if you are bold, people don’t notice. So, the best place was in front of everyone – where do you hide in a big, throbbing metropolis? – but not so close that they’d be able to smell it. Pretend I’m crossing the road and just walk up the middle of Bourke until it is al gone. And that’s what I did.


Ummm
All I could find was bad with a couple of crumbs in it – I took that, and am very much hoping that’s not all you had?
Tom


But you took it anyway.
christian


I knew that wasn’t all you had.
I'm thinking you are not liking me smoking any of yr pot.
That’s fine.
I won’t ask again.
Tom


Is it me, or are you being very cold?
Tom


I had only just got home from a play with my mum. Waiting for a tram with her in the cold for half an hour. And then I walked home. I just answered your emails as I read them, with what came into my head. Maybe I was a little quick and efficient, at worst, but there was a long email from Jon, which I also wanted to read.
christian


I thought I was being funny.
I don't mind you smoking my pot.
I have a lovely big bag, don't you worry about that.
christian



Okay my mistake sorry.
Sensitive steroids and all that.
Tom


Did you turn my balcony light on today? Not that it matters, really, but I was just wondering. Aby has blamed it on Rossi, natch.
christian


no i didn’t
Tom

No comments: