Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Fucking hell has the World Gone Mad

Morning Miss
I hope Sydney is still being lovely to you. I hope you are washing out all that – I was going to say nastiness, but that's certainly not what I mean – you want washed out. Clean and new and able to push through all that is your lot. How's that?
christian


Hello!
How are you?
I am home Miss, back to face my brave new world.
Sydney certainly treated me most beautifully.  It was a joy from the time I landed to the time I got home, and while I fear that there are certain nasties within me that are there to stay forever, I certainly feel cleansed, recharged, and most optimistic.
Yay!
Anyway must rush off am late for the sexual health clinic
xTom


Lovely old Sydney. I'll say hello to her on Friday, the old, tart.
christian


can i come say gday to,morrow night?
Tom


Sure you can.
christian


Great.
Will be lovely to see you.
xT


And you miss.
christian


Angelo is dead?
And congrats on getting laid Miss. Who cares if he was a starfish, sometimes its just good to have a ride J
Tom


I tell you what, it's no fun trying to work a computer when your hypo-glycaemia is playing up... try doing a double click with the mouse and it ends up anything from two to five clicks, or more. Grr!
Aby's at Bolago having a nervous break down.
Angelo's dead and Anthony is nuts, so there you go! I seem to have more friends with problems than not, at the moment.
But I'm bright-eyed and bushy-tailed!
christian


SMS. 18.39. If I take dope in my handbag is that a problem? – Rachel

The phone rang and mum’s small, frail voice was on the other end. She said she had to go to hospital to have an ECG.


Now I’ve got to take my mum to hospital… her heart is racing at a great rate, apparently. Must go.
Ah!
christian


fucking hell
has the world gone mad
i hope u know u can count me as one of the well ones
Tom J

SMS. 18.48. Well, what’s legal? – Rachel

I took mum to emergency at Cabrini. I called me just as I was leaving to answer her question. I told her about mum.

SMS. 18.49. Maybe…but probably not, if u take some for me… I wouldn’t, but u should to see if u can get away with it – christian
SMS. 18.52. I said I will ring u, hope she is ok. Call if u need support. – Rachel
SMS. 18.54. Thanks – christian
SMS. 19.54. How’s it going luv? – Rachel

My phone’s battery died in the middle of it all. But, of course. Is that Murphy’s Law? Good on ya Murphy, thanks heaps. You certainly have a way with timing.


Call me if u feel like debriefing Miss.
Tom

No comments: