Saturday, April 09, 2005

It Was a Beautiful, Hot Day

Miss.

Morning.

How goes it?

God, tis a bit hot for the footy!

xT


I guessed Tom was going to see his beloved Saints play. I was going to suggest to him he wear a hat, but I didn't. With his buzz-cut hair and his, well, what was once blonde, Dutch hair.

I spent the day smoking pot. I stayed home all day… choofing!

It was a beautiful, hot day, as I found out when I went to the shops. Suddenly, there it was. I hardly went out in it at all. It was hot in the sun. Really hot. But Gertrude Street is almost all shaded by trees.

Mark and Luke turned up at dusk and went to The Garden Show in the exhibition Buildings. I’ve had a shower and am waiting their return.

Mark, Luke and Julien came back after the show and watched tv and ate before they went back to Bolago.

I went to bed after 2am, after mindlessly playing Hearts for the longest time.


No comments: