Monday, June 26, 2006

Hello

Manny just called. It's been over a week. It's funny, I was just making coffee, thinking about calling him to say, I'm guessing you are hanging out with Stuart and/or Glen and I am just leaving you alone because of it. I figured if he wasn't back with Stuart, he was back with Glen. (Even though, Manny has never been with Glen, much to his chagrin and against his best efforts)

He laughed and said that the two of them were doing his head in to such a point that he turned back to the valium bottle and it has taken him three days to get over his pill popping.

I told him he needed his arse slapped because of it... and his voice turned husky and low. I didn't exactly mean it that way... but, why not, I could easily go with that.

Stuart wants to get back with Manny and Glen thinks he is already back with him. Manny suspects that Stuart just wants to get back with him as he has no where to live, not to mention it has only been a couple of weeks since he and Angelo have split up. Glen is already jealous of Stuart.

Manny said to me that he just started thinking of his gorgeous Chris - that would be me, kind of a big smile. Not quite. Back on Manny's merry-go-around withstanding - who wouldn't be tearing him in two.

I had decided not to call him. I had decided to stick with my decision to let him go.

Then the phone rang.

As I talked to him, or at least, as I listened to his Stuart and Glen tale of woe, I just got hornier and hornier. He has this sexual allure over me. Lately, I haven't been getting horny much, not really sure why, probably the cold and the dark, but as soon as I heard his voice... baby!

I wish he'd come over so we can lie together, so I can feel his warmth, so I could smell him, so I could feel his lips on mine. I love it when he is in my arms. I love it when he falls asleep on my chest.

Not exactly dumping words, now are they?

Patti La Belle sings, Love and learn... and my spirit soars on her vocals.


No comments: