Sunday, June 18, 2006

Random Sunday

Renee Geyer sings, Love is a drug.

The house to myself, how many years have I been waiting for this? Do I feel bored? Do I feel set free?

I'm continually thinking about Manny... I'm supposed to not care. I'm supposed to be happy about this latest development.

I found a pair of Nicholas' jocks down beside the washing machine, unfortunately, they were clean.

I'm beginning to realise that my world view is being shaped by my computer screen. How the hell did that happen? (As we all know, there is usually a very good reason why people use computers) I've got to get out more and smell the fresh air. Vitamin D anyone?

Looking back over June's blog, it got quite gay, now didn't it. Note to self - write about more interesting things, the whole world isn't gay, you know. Despite what we might all say/think. (Even if so many straight boys aren't as straight as they would have you believe)

I'm going to settle for avocado on toast - thanks Lottie. Bloody hungry now. House cleaning, who needs it?

2nd note to self - don't write about bending down. It still amazes me that certain bloggers write about relatively inane stuff and still get comments in the hundreds. Are people really that bored, out there, I think, as I munch on my (fascinating) avocado toast. Is it because she never, actually, kissed the prince?

Note to all - in Australia, ass is spelt arse. Unless, you are fully accepting of America destroying Australian culture.

Not that I'm writing this for the comments - big smile.

Now there's a surprise, according to relationships psychologist, Shirley Packham, Jamie and Katie, from Big Brother, aren't expected to last past 6 months outside the BB house. You needed a degree for that? Jamie's like a really bad poofter, soft - almost girlie - with muscles and Katie is just a dumb slapper.

Hang it! Where's Guido's number? This reality stuff is a bitch. Reminds me of what a friend said just recently - Chris, you are so successful, with a pot habit a mile wide. Imagine if you didn't have a drug habit, I reckon you'd be the C.E.O. Not really sure what, exactly, that was supposed to mean? But there you go!

Nuclear power is now considered environmentally friendly?

I seem to have ants crawling on me. Now there's something new.

People today are scared, often, over ridiculous things. The conservative political agenda - keep them scared, keeps them spending.
Our poisonous Prime Minister doesn't seem to have the good decency to retire, despite being an old, old man.

Surely, Ian Thorpe is gay.

Oprah Winfrey has to be careful of impulse purchases?

How much plastic surgery has Kylie Minogue had? She's beginning to look it now. Apparently, Kylie and Liz Hurley go to the same surgeon. They say that if you swap the wigs on Kylie Minogue and Liz Hurley, you wouldn't be able to tell which is which? They picked the same face out of the catalogue.

Alex Dimitriades could cum on my stomach any day.


So much for not being so gay.

Looking through the snaparazzi pages of the newspaper, I didn't recognise one face.

Anthony Callea is surely gay. Speaking of Anthony, my, my, my that mix in water fibre is sure doing the trick.

Why does Paris Hilton want to be known as an international whore? (As my mate Shane would say, You almost say that like it's a bad thing)

On the Isle of Wight, Kate Moss tells her audience to say no to drugs?

I've just cut wood - I decided to do it other than in the dark & stoned, for a change - and I'm exhausted. Fuck, I'm a pussy. It's early evening though, time to light her up.

Tom will be over soon to watch BB, hopefully, he'll bring some pot.
Weak as piss, I know.

I've smoked twenty cigarettes since 9am. (it's now 5pm)

No comments: