Saturday, June 17, 2006

Saturday End @ 11.11

I ignored an sms from Tim & Nicholas to go over to their place to eat chicken curry. Got to stop being such a hermit.

It's 11.11

Clothes washing, plant watering, vacuuming, stacking dirty dishes in the dishwasher, tidying the old newspapers, freeze the cat's chicken wings before they go off, despite her being totally miffed about the whole idea. Gotta clean your teeth Missy. She's getting used to them and it isn't quite the same sideways look, And these would be, as before. I did none of it. Have you ever tried to teach an old cat new tricks? My kitchen is covered in ants.

I did fill up the cupboards with food, though, thanks to shopping with Lottie.

I can pay for my own stuff mum, it's okay.

No, don't be silly, I'll pay. So I hauled a few more things into the trolley.

The pot's all gone, thankfully. Maybe tomorrow I can get stuff done.

Time to call it quits and head to bed. 


No comments: