Monday, June 12, 2006

Manny's Hot

The door bell rang mid afternoon. Manny's face was smiling back at me, when I opened it.

"I've missed you babe," he said. He kissed me.

He pushed me back into the house, almost just with his lips and closed the door, with his arm, without losing contact. I pulled my head back. His handsome face was a little flushed, and smiling. He had his sex eyes on.

"I've missed you too."

"I can't stay long." He pushed me onto the floor. "I've got to be somewhere." He undid my jeans. He pulled my cock out and started to suck... hard.

I was stoned. My head absolutely, fuckin spun. My eyes roll down flat with the floor. There was only one sensation in the whole universe. "Manny! Fuck!" He just kept sucking. I held the top of his head with both my hands. Every thing went dark, as I lost my breath...

... I closed my eyes, every thing was quiet. Nothing existed.

"I do miss you." Manny's breath was on my neck. I rolled around until his breath was on my breath.

"That was just to show you how much." Our lips caressed each other. It's just nice to feel him next to me, taking up his space, sometimes. Smell him. Taste him. He lay on top of me. We hugged tight.

"I've got to go," he whispered in my ear.


No comments: