Monday, June 12, 2006

Reputation

Tom went to meet up with Shane, they wanted to organise drugs, and to meet Shane's new boyfriend, Matt, who Shane had been out with the night before doing drugs, so you can imagine they weren't at their best. It was interesting when it turned out to be the same Matt, whose last meeting with Tom, be it quite a few years back now, was to walk into a room to see Tom, and his then boyfriend Tom, injecting Matt's then gorgeous boyfriend, Mark, with crystal meth.

He just sneered at me with a look of loathing, said Tom. So I guess he still remembered it.

He isn't to know that you gave up those wicked ways, I said. Oh how many years ago did you get sick?

It was very uncomfortable, said Tom. He clearly hasn't forgiven me.

I went to Guido's to get drugs for Mark and Luke. I can never help but feel anxious, paranoid about stumbling into some surveillance nightmare. I like to get in and get out as fast as possible.

Guido had some near naked teenager on his couch - anything over fifteen, I thought, but closer to 18 or 19, realistically, in the light, than the younger end of the scale - the room was smeared with evidence of sex. His eyes were mere slits. His jocks were doing a poor job at hiding his half-boner, which he kept nervously touching. His jocks had wet spots where is considerable knob pushed up against them. Is that a visual display of his fertility?

Guido rolled a joint, I could see he was in no mood to hurry, either.

I picked up Mark and Luke's tickets, I organised their drugs and collected the lot so they had a one shop stop to partying.

Luke said he hadn't taken drugs for 2 years. I found that hard to believe. I can't remember the last time I took any?


No comments: