Monday, June 12, 2006

Nicholas and Father Rob

Did I ever tell you Nicholas' coming out story, with a certain priest in a certain parish, when he was fifteen? Did I?

Now remember, Nicholas is very pretty, ridiculously pretty for a boy. Beautiful blue eyes - he has this trick where he asks you something, and then he looks at you and his eyes just sparkle, as he waits for your response... the sparkling eyes are followed by his beautiful smile, particularly, if he wants something. The jury is still out on whether he does it consciously.

He went to his local priest to confess his sinful thoughts and to ask for guidance to stop it happening.

I have some exercises and some games to play, said Father Rob. To help you deal with this issue.

The priest ushered troubled Nicholas into Manse and straight into his bedroom, where he sucked on Nicholas' considerable and, according to Tim, most beautiful cock, in no time. When he suggested for Nicholas to lie face-down on his bed so he could perform a very special test, Nicholas got scared and ran home.

What he did to my cock felt good, said Nicholas. But I wasn't attracted to him. But I knew I wanted another guy to do that to me again.


No comments: