Saturday, May 05, 2007

Day Dreams

There is a beautiful Greek boy, John, who works in my office. He's handsome, athletic, with a tendency to smile. He's gorgeous; late twenties, just got married. I have to be careful when I look at him, I have to keep my eyes focused on his face, because if they drift away from his handsome smile, or his beautiful eyes, I find I'm checking him out, before I know it. What a sexy man! And, what a nice person he is, too. Sweet, friendly, easy going. He is just one of those lovely men, interested and interesting.

Sometimes we have to work together on stuff, like yesterday. I had just been talking to Manny before John came into my office. Manny had been talking dirty to me.

John was talking to me about something and I was imagining what he would feel like in my arms, feeling Manny as if he was John. I could feel his breath on my face, like I do when Manny kisses me. I could taste his sweet, warm lips on mine... just as sweet as my own Greek boy.

I was reaching down to the button on his pants...

"Chris... Chris," he said. "Where have you wandered off to?"

"Oh, um?" Refocusing on his gorgeous, sweet face, feeling the hard-on in my pants. Manny's face suddenly morphing into John's - being quite amazed at the small journey I had just been on. "Oh, no where? John?" Laugh. Shake my head again."You wouldn't believe me, um... if I told you." I could feel the sweat beading on my forehead... as I squeezed my legs together, enjoying the feeling of pressure there.

Quizzical look. "So, did you get all of that?" said John

"Yes." Shake of my head. "Sure. Sure." Smile. "I think I got a pretty good idea..."

He smiled back. "Good." He smiled again.

I smiled at him.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah the power of a daydream and a great imagination...

I love the way you write. It kinda got me excited.... :D

FletcherBeaver said...

I think that is kind of hot.