Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tuesday, Late

I did a photo shoot with Manny, to celebrate getting my camera working again. I got a shot that would be great to put in a frame. I don't know if I want to be that kind of boyfriend.

I have gorgeous photos of Manny and crap photos of me.

I'm going on a diet, that's for sure. I'm going back to the gym, David wants to. He thinks me, him and Shane should train out together. I'm going to get myself back into shape. Eeks! I've put on 5 kilos, it shows.


According to "The Secret" I should focus all my energy on being a health, non-smoker. I shouldn't even allow for a second the thought of failing at quitting smoking.

I haven't smoked since last Thursday.

I am a non-smoker.


I went to see Miss Saigon, with Luke and Mark. It needed more oomph! They all sang well, the boys, particularly, sang up high. They were a good looking cast. But, they just needed that extra spark.

As Shane said, That's Tuesday night for you.


No comments: