Monday, May 28, 2007

This Morning

Oh yes, feeling great. I needed that walk to work this morning, let me tell you. I was a bit wobbly at George Street, as I stepped out in front of the left-hand-turner with attitude. Well, it could have been seen as attitude, but really it was confusion mixed with incapacity and a lot of hope. I was thanking the lordy do da day for waking up at 6.45, let me tell you. So I was out of bed before 7.30. I sooo didn't want to sleep in, I sooo didn't want to be late after getting here all week, last week, at 9.15/9.30. Nobody noticed. Nobody cared. But I can't do it this week.

I've got the jitters, just a bit. My eye sight is a bit pre migraine, except without the pain, of course. I'm a bit dazed and a bit delirious. Well, not so delirious but certainly not cranking on all eight, just yet.

Oh universe, why do we do this to ourselves?

Time to keep my head down and my excuses up. I don't want to be questioned too vigorously today. No siree Bob! No long sentences and complex meanings from me, today. Nah, not interested. Don't talk to anyone!

Definitely more coffee!

 

No comments: