Sunday, May 13, 2007

Lazy Day

I didn't do any thing yesterday, just home, left to my own devices. Jacked off twice, I was bored. I watched 3 movies, Intimacy, Don's Plum, Rules of Engagement. I just wanted to lie on the couch under my red blanket and do nothing. It was that kind of day. I fell asleep sometime when it was light and woke sometime when it was dark. Mission accomplished. I wished it was raining. The house was in darkness, just the glow from the television, just how I like it. I wished I’d had some pot, but I didn't. Shane was screwing Matt, which was the reason, I found out later, that he didn't move in. That’s cool. He could hardly string a sentence together, all except that he was lying on top of the Italian, after a big night Friday. Frying pan, fire, was all I could think. He’ll see me today, he said. I said something about mother’s day and he didn't seem to comprehend. I ate a lamb kebab. I went out looking like shit, so I pulled on my favourite hoodie. I turned Manny down, he rang some time while I was enjoying the dark and the quiet and, of course, interrupted one of the movies. He banged on about the lump on his nose and how he was going to go and see some one about it next week. He said come over, that little Manny was expecting me, right there and then, if you get my meaning. But all I could think about was the fact that he was 100 metres away Friday night and that he couldn't even get it together to come over, nay, didn't want to come over and see me. He'd been at 80 watching movies. I think at that point, I decided that I was going to dump him. Yeah, yeah, I know, I always say that and all it takes is for him to slide his shirt up and pull his pants down and look at me in that way. But, if we were ever in the same room, it would fucking help. I called Mark and Luke and Luke said they weren't doing any thing and that I should have gone up there. I thought about taking off, there and then, picking Manny up on the way, and screwing him under the bright, country moon. But, I thought, fuck him. Step into my life, of your own accord, buddy!David came home from teaching and called Shane, to find out where he was and then went to bed. He's teaching all day tomorrow. Missy jumped up and nestled in the blanket and meowed softly and rubbed her head against my hand, as if to say, don't worry, I love you. I patted her head and chucked her under the chin and she purred loudly and I called her my little princess. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regrouping yourself?!?! I love those days, but they leave me exhausted...

FletcherBeaver said...

Yes, strange that you should mention that, that is how I felt