Saturday, May 19, 2007

Ah, the Weekend

I gave up smoking. This is the 3rd day.

Of course, the cold helped. Well? I had given up twenty four hours before the onset of the cold, to be truthful. But, it did help me say no to the joints, last night, I just didn't feel like it, didn't feel like I could have inhaled anything. But, I didn't feel like the red or white wine, either. I didn't feel the chocolate log.

Friday nights are for watching television and falling asleep on the couch before midnight.

Matt cooked Green Curry. Shane rolled joints and filled schooner sized glasses with red wine.

David's Mark - I know, I know, we are over dosing on Marks, all 3 of us have one - complained about Big Brother, but then gave himself away as having watched it during the week, with some detail he knew. We were straight onto him, he had to confess.

Asia became the new Pussycat Doll. 


No comments: