Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Looking at Girl's Bits

Just recently, it has occurred to me that I look at woman's breasts, I don't seem to be able to help it. Especially if they have a nice pair, or if they are out and exposed. I know this is a very strange thing for a gay boy to do, but my eyes just go there, automatically. I find, if I'm not careful, I'm looking down at a girl's tits when she is talking to me, before I know it, just like you always hear them complain about straight boys. Perhaps, it is the latent het boy struggling to come out. Ha, ha!

Rachel, who I work with, sits to my right. We're great mates, we've worked together for years. But because of the angle on which she sits and because of the way girl's shirts button up, I often find my eyes look down and at the gap that, is so often, exposing her chest, when we chat. It's crazy, but my eyes do it without me thinking.

What sort of crap gay boy is Chris, she must think.

Sometimes, I have to deliberately stare out of the window to stop my eyes from wandering.

It's not a sexual thing, really, it's just an observational thing. I just look, no intent what so ever.

Girl's breasts must drive, more interested, straight boys nuts, is all I can conclude.

I wonder if I have always done it?


3 comments:

RRP said...

hahah. sounds exactly what i do, though i've been known to be less than subtle with my appreciation of the female boob. like you mentioned, nothing sexual. just pure fascination. i think they really do make a great pair of accessories.

thanks for your comment on mine, chris.

cheers!

Campbell said...

I do find myself doing the same thing....and I also wonder what they think of me if they catch me doing so...those who don't know I'm gay probably think: 'typical', those who do know might well be a bit confused. Some women probably don't mind.
I once was at a lawyers for some business and the receptionist was getting me to sign some papers. She had a tatt a bit like a totem pole that went down her not very substantial cleavage. Was that saying follow me or what?!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Hard not to have a distracting interest in a robust bust.
Even my dyke friend gets checked out...

But when i hear my inner voice thinking "and if I just play with the nipple a bit.....", I know I will need to be careful of my gay membership card. Someone might confiscate it if i am not careful.