Thursday, September 30, 2021

I Found An Old Journal

I found an old journal yesterday when I was looking for something else, what that was I forget now.

Wow! An old hand written journal. I remember, this is the one I used to carry with me in my satchel, for writing on the move. At work, and such places, before I took Sam's Mac Air.

I get to add to my journals, who'd have thought. I always find that kind of a thrill. I guess you have to write a journal, and perhaps be a virgo, to feel the same way. (There are so many times in my life that I wished I wrote my journal when I didn't, that it is always exciting to fill in more blank pages)

Well, I know what I'll be doing on my days off, keying it in.

Well, it is writing... of sorts, even if it isn't anything new, and that nobody will probably ever read it. Still, it's not such a waste of time as vintage male nudes, at least. It's heading in the right direction, surely. Yeah, it is.


Following these guys was not a chore, they were fine, strapping boys
Solider on with Codral, soldier on (sniffing out the crotch of their undies would clear your nostrils beautifully)


I went for a walk before I got on to my newly found journal writing. 

There were busloads of police in the park, don't know why. There must have been something going on, I guess. I was going to ask, but when it came down to it, it wasn't worth the effort of turning off my head phones.

These three coppers at the back, were... yes officer, anything you want officer. 😀


No comments: