Tuesday, September 07, 2021

Sincerity is the Key to Success

One of the women at work was having trouble with some financial stuff and she ask me to advise, not sure why she asked me, but she did.

(I mean seriously, do I give the impression that I am that helpful? Really? It’s a character flaw in this day and age)

Anyway, I gave her some advice, and she took that and went off to put that advice to work.

Sometime later, she emailed thanking me for my help, with my advice she had sorted the problem out.

(I call her Big Girl’s Blouse, [to myself, you understand] as she is a big girl, I mean in a hockey player kind of way, and not a slovenly fat kind of way, and she always wears these kind of shirt dresses that always look, to me anyway, that she is wearing a big blouse and she’s forgotten to put on the bottom half)

I emailed her back, Oh that is good news, I am so pleased.

You know, "Sincerity is the key to success. Once you can fake that, you've got it made," as Groucho Marx once said.


No comments: