Monday, September 27, 2021

Monday

Ah Monday, what can I say? They come around again and again. 

Back to work, back on the chain. I don't need work to keep me sane.

I never understand those people who say, if I didn't work, I wouldn't know what to do? Seriously? I wouldn't know what not to do. I'd want to do everything, all at once? So many things from which to choose. (But, then I google vintage nudes for days when I have days off?)

I started at 6.30am, just the time I got up. I don't fight getting up early, it's good to get everything done, undisturbed. There is something slightly cathartic about early mornings.

I went for a walk late morning. Twice around the park for an hour. There were gaggles of police out and about. I guess the anti everything  protests had bought them out. (no gorgeous eyes looking out from behind masks like there were on Saturday with all the cops guarding parliament house)

And I took a two hour lunch. Why not?

And then back to the grind. (Oh the pain 😀)

I got all my work done by mid afternoon. Easy peasy, hoo hoo. I love working from home. It is the best. I certainly don’t understand those people who say they feel disassociated with their work colleagues. And there is no differentiation between work and home blah, blah, blah.

We took the dogs for a walk, once we'd go all our work done. Late, sunny afternoon.

We ate soba noodles for dinner. There is a way of eating them, dip your fork in the wasabi, pick up the noodles, dip them in the broth. Yum. And teriyaki chicken. Yum, yum. I’ve got a chef for a boyfriend. And the icing on the good food cake is that I never have to cook. Win win.

We went to bed early. Sam, Buddy, Bruno and me. Not quite 10pm. I fell asleep on the couch in front of the teev. And Sam is really quick to shut everything down if I fall asleep in front of the TV.


No comments: