Wednesday, September 01, 2021

Pinch Punch

Pinch punch... the first day of spring. The beginning of the good weather, when the days are brighter and longer and we shake off winter darkness and gloom and become butterflies and fly. 

The start of the best month of the year. My birthday month. I turn some age this year, quite devoid of any meaning to me. It's a con, it's scam, the ageing thing. I am supposed to feel different, but I never do. I suspect it has something to do with marketing companies trying to sell something to someone. Most likely.

Today is sparkling, it is a gorgeous day, making us all happy. Blue skies, and golden sun.

September. A year and half since the whole covid thing started. Where has the time gone? It is a year and a half later. How time flies when you are having... er... fun 😕


No comments: