Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New, er, Year, um

Boy was I whacked! Half a one of those, 2 of those, multiple puffs on the peace pipe and a million j's. I guess that's quite a bit... oh, far more likely to be an allergy or something. I was gooned. David and Shane played pool, don't know how. There was a lot of laughing involved. No dance floor, though. I like popping a few pills and getting lost on the dance floor, under the lights, floating on the groove... and then day light is seeping in through the cracks and it's 6am just like that.


We also had vodka cocktails before we left home - we've been going through 2 litres of vodka a week, lately - and Jaegermeisters with every schooner of beer that we had, at Sircuit.

I also had 2 mersyndol. And 4 or 5 bottles of red wine, each week, would finish the alcohol tally, but that's it, I swear.

We were home by 2am, piss poor effort, you might think. We went out early, 9.30, new year's eve and all. We only came home for tea and a j, but once I'd stopped on the couch and the world kept spinning around me I was done, I just needed to lie down. Shane went back out for trade.

"Got fucked stupid, it was just what I needed," said Shane. He smiled broadly. "I think it even fixed my back."

David picked up some guy at Sircuit. Some guy with an unnaturally small hand, deformed really. David was wide-eyed, as he noticed it. A long time fisting fantasy of his, equates to amputee, but I'm sure we don't want to venture down that road. You could see it right across David's face, as though lights had lit up. Of course, we started referring to him as thalidomide.

I got cosy with my DVD player, as I slipped into vampire hours. That's what I used to love about clubbing, vampire hours. It was kind of cool existing in that upside down world. Disjointed, fractured, adds to the whole experience.

I'm coughing like a bitch.

I got up, at 8pm, and ate a bowl of muesli, spring rolls, tuna on toast, left over Vietnamese and some cold hamburgers which Shane's ex Prince Charming, Mark W. came over and cooked for us, despite his own big night.

Mark W. got into David regarding David's continuing practise of unsafe sex as a positive boy. Don't all positive boys have unsafe sex? I thought.

I felt pretty mongy, as David would say, until we all took 2 Valium, taken only after they were assured to be the cure all. And I do feel better, but maybe that was because of the food? I didn't really eat Wednesday.

I'm listening to Joan Armatrading, the Joan Armatrading album, her first. I'd venture to say that that album would be in my all time favourite records ever. Not only is there not a dud track on the cd, but most of the tracks near musical genius.

The lights are low.

I'm drinking tea also, of course. A good cup of tea, now there's a cure all. And eating chocolate coated Digestives. And the Xmas chocolates. Yes, it's all health, health, health, here.

My head is thick. The head ache has just subsided, thanks to 2 more mersyndol. I ache, pretty much, all over. My jaw hurts. While, my stomach isn't exactly nauseous, it isn't exactly not, either. No, I wouldn't say that I feel, exactly, well. But, all things considered, not too bad. Couple a days.


No comments: