Sunday, January 04, 2009

What to Do?

I met the cutest boy, Kane, 33. Boyish face, dark Tin-Tin hair, beautiful brown eyes, swimmers body, fat cock, loves to get fucked.

I love bottom boys, when they see a big cock they, often, make a pretence about not knowing if they can take it. And, usually, it's straight into them, him on his back with his legs over my shoulders.

We had hot, sweaty, passionate sex. He loves to kiss and so do I. My favourite thing.

Now, here's the thing, I've had this happen twice in identical ways, although the last time was before I met Manny, five years ago, but exactly the same. When we were taking a break, he said he was going to the toilet, I took the condom off and lent over and above me for a cigarette from the bedhead. Kane straddled me and sat down on my dick, just like that. I had a cigarette in one hand and a lighter in the other. He took me by surprise and all I could say was bad boy! (as pathetic as that sounds) I think I'd said it about 4 times before I rolled sideways and he was off me.

The last time I had this happen, I went to the doctor, the next day, for the day after pills. Better to be safe, huh?

Now, here's the problem, I'm catching a 9am flight with my mother in the morning, to fly to Brisbane for 3 days. Otherwise, I'd just go and do it.

Kane said he was negative, just come out of a long term relationship. He said he'd had a test in October, because he hadn't had one since breaking up with his boyfriend, which was negative. He said he didn't know why he did it, maybe because he's been used to no condoms with his boyfriend. He and his boyfriend were both tested before the condoms were dispensed with and they were both negative.

All very plausible.

I know, boy's lie.

So, what to do?

Bugger it! The timing couldn't have been worse. Grrr!

I mean, it is pretty unlikely, but still, of course, possible. It's more of a psychological thing, put my mind at ease. (If I get any sort of cold in the next two weeks, I'll shit myself!)


I'm drinking wild New Guinean coffee, grown in the highlands and picked by the native inhabitants and bought to market. So, maybe, I'll just sit back and think about that.

 

4 comments:

Oliver said...

Explain the morning after pill for men!?

FletcherBeaver said...

Oh, HIV drugs taken as a precaution... taken after. What are they really called, pep maybe?

Adaptive Radiation said...

Hmmm...He's more than a naughty boy in my opinion.

richardwatts said...

Post-exposure prophylaxis...