Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Think I Have a Crush on Oliver



I think I have a crush on Oliver Husdson. I watch whatever the show is that he is on, can't remember what it is called and he makes me melt just a little. I can feel it, it's weird. He just draws my attention, I can't look away when he is on the screen. I don't know, there is just something about him. He's got a great smile, which I am always a sucker for. Good boy friend material, maybe.

Makes me feel like a teenager again, laugh, so it can’t be a bad thing. Weird, though. He steals my eyes when he comes into shot. Just like that. Don’t know why – lot’s of don’t know whys, hey? Who can say why anyone is attracted to anyone, I guess. The cadence of his voice. The shimmer of his lips as they part. The way he fills out his clothes? The way he occupies space itself. Self assuredness, or the perception there of.

A blokey boy. A boy’s boy. Solid. Handsome. And there is that smile.

2 comments:

XanFactor said...

http://xanfactor2006.blogspot.com for the hottest asian men...

Oliver said...

Olivers of the world unite!