Thursday, January 08, 2009

Back Home

This morning I went to the doctor and had tests for everything - HIV, STD's, an anal swab (not, actually, sure what that was for), a throat swab and various other blood tests.

Too late for pep, but as Kane claimed to be negative and it was a relatively short time that I was inside him condomless, broken skin on my cock, or not, pep wouldn't, necessarily, have been prescribed, even if I went to see the doc Monday morning.

Waiting room. Doctor. Lie sideways with my arse out. Needle. Vein. Vials full. Red.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm going to screw Kane again. He's keen too, from our messages to each other last night.

He’s cute, passionate and enthusiastic and a great kisser. A handsome, hot bottom boy, just how I like them.

Lips. Saliva. Hard-ons. Lube. Condoms. Beautiful eyes.

I'd even be interested in a fuck buddy I could have unsafe sex with, but that would take some time to get to know him, of course, the mandatory tests before hand, naturally and some understanding of where he is coming from as to whether I could trust him.

Truth. Lies. How it should be. Some where in between?

I haven't cum up a guy's arse for years. Of course, Manny and I never could as Manny was positive. Not since Luke, I guess. I want to do it again. If he was only a fuck buddy, it could prove to be problematic, and not realistic, really, in all seriousness. But, I want to, don't we all.

Cocks. Lube. Skin on skin. Cum up your arse. It does get in.

So, I guess, that brings me back to finding a boyfriend, hey, in all reality. The natural order of things.

Love. Trust. The eternal quest.


No comments: