Monday, January 12, 2009

Lovely Kane

Ah Kane. He came over for dinner last night and we ended up forgetting about eating altogether.


I went up to the country, Friday night. We had a party on, we didn't get much sleep. Initially, I cancelled Kane Sunday afternoon, I was too fucked to drive home. Sorry, I can't make, at the last minute.

He didn't mind, he said. He was disappointed.

It was gorgeous up there, sitting under the grape vine, the sun falling dappled on the ground, the sky blazing blue over the lake, a cool breeze captured by the vine leaves. I ate fresh fruit salad and drank tea.

But as soon as I told Mark what I'd done, he looked at me and said, "You're just being lazy."

We had sat around all day in the afternoon sun. He was right. I was being lazy.

He snapped me out of my foggy state. I sat up, opened my eyes and felt okay, once I really took notice. And, I knew what I really wanted to do... road test Kane again.

And I love driving home in the long shadows of the late afternoon summer sun, that golden light at my back.


Kane was standing at my gate, as I turned into my street.

He is a hot boy, passionate.

Big soft lips. Beautiful brown eyes.

I think I might keep him.

 

4 comments:

XanFactor said...

hot asian videos? http://xanfactorsvideos.blogspot.com

FletcherBeaver said...

Do I like them?

FletcherBeaver said...

Those boys are hot.

Adaptive Radiation said...

I guess you got to show off your new tan from the earlier visit to the beach ; )