Thursday, January 22, 2009

Old Buddies

It was all my old mates, last night, how long have we known each other, fifteen years, longer. They all came to see Lauri, he's home from overseas.

We always have fun together, we don't do it very often now. We all used to party together.

We drank vodka, red wine and smoked pot. We all smoked outside, how times have changed.

We all stood in a circle, in the warm night air and I thought we all looked good. Handsome. Fit. Alive.

The three DJ's talked shop, Lauri, Chris and Matt. We butted in and shut them up whenever they tried it. Matt tried not to, but kept getting sucked in by the other two.

We all went to Sircuit, me, my ex Lauri, Shane, David, Matt, Sebastian, Chris, Larry. My good mates. We drank beer out of jugs. We're about the only ones left when we leave.


No comments: