Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sunny Tuesday

OMG! Heat aside, you have to love the summer. I stopped into Hares & Hyenas to pick up a DVD called Tan Lines. (a fairly simply Aussie gay surfing movie) The sun was blazing and the boys were in shorts, singlets or shirtless. One guy, who was clearly heading to the gym had these black and grey shorts that just fitted him in a way that had to be seen to be believed. I'm sure grandmas would be putting their hands over young children's eyes if he turned up at a picnic in them. He had legs up to here, a flat stomach down to here, elastic across his abdomen, with... those shorts, my god... out to here. Hand full. Plain as day.

But, the street was littered with his slightly, less genetically perfect, brothers all looking handsome and fine too.

And I was post a very satisfying romp with Kane. Feeling mighty fine, actually.



I slept in, unusually for me. My phone rang several times, which I ignored. Eventually, I gazed over the side of the bed with one eye open to see it was Kane on the line.

"What are you doing?" he said.

"Sleeping," I said.

"Do you know what time it is?"

"No," I said, as I gazed wonky-eyed at the clock to see it was 11am.

"Do you always sleep this late?"

"No, not as a rule," I said. "It's fantastic."

"I'm at home," said Kane. "Why don't you come over?"

"Okay," I said. I sat up and my head spun.

"How long will you be?"

"I just need to have a shower..."

"Just pull you clothes on and come, forget the shower," he said. "I have to be some where at 2pm."

I laughed. "Sure."

"I'd rather smell you anyway," replied Kane.

I could kiss him for hours. I did kiss him for hours.


No comments: