Friday, January 09, 2009

Sunny Melbourne

I'm taking my lily white body off to the pool. Good God it's half way through summer and I still resemble a snow cone when I take my shirt off.

Let's see if the pool/beach boys of Melbourne are as boofy as those Brissy boys, or is it true that they just grow better in the sunshine.

Wish my skin luck.

On the beach at Hastings Point, I saw, quite possibly, the best looking boy I have seen in ages. Just perfect. Dark hair, blue eyes. Gorgeous face. I guess he was around 20 years old. Big, muscular, like he'd been born that way and not because he'd spent far too long in the gym. Boardies. Legs. Abs. Gorgeous smile. I had to push my mouth closed with my hand.

Later in the day I saw him sitting with his parents and two younger versions of him, say about 17 and 15. You could see that his two younger brothers were going to turn out just like him. I wanted to go over and give their mother a medal. Shake her by the hand and say,

"On behalf of every gay boy on the planet, I'd like to formally congratulate you on a job well done. Well done."

No comments: