Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Let's talk about Asian boys

Let me first say that I'm not into Asian boys any more than I am into any sexy men of any race. Anyone who reads my blog will know that I have a penchant for wogboys. But, you know, when I read gaydar/hook up web sites, I am disturbed by how many guys say "no Asians". Do they ever stop and wonder what that does to Asian boys who are reading it? Now, you can call this sexual racism, if you want, but, really, it is too good a name for it. It is just plain racism and anyone who says "no Asians" is simply racist.

It disturbs me because there is no reason for it. None. There are just as many hot Asian boys as there are hot boys of any race.

So, to prove my point, here is a selection of hot Asian boys - I have pinched them from various blogs and, of course, if any one objects, please let me know and I will take them down. I dare any reader to say that anyone of them is not sexy and hot and totally fuckable.

And to all you dick heads who have "no Asians" on your gaydar sites, take it down and prove what men you really are.


4 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

I don't understand it either. It can be very despiriting.

More generally, it never ceases to amaze me just how discriminary gay people can be. I will never forget standing in the audience as a spectator in my first pride march and all the derogatory comments people were making about those that were marching by.

For a group that has been traditionally marginalised and discriminated against (and still suffer many inequalities), I think it's a bit rich to start discriminating against others.

FletcherBeaver said...

I agree. Imaging if people started saying "no poofters." They'd all scream discrimination.

Gabriel said...

glorious post. thanks for expressing an often ignored perspective. you rock!

FletcherBeaver said...

Thanks Gabriel