Sunday, October 16, 2022

Ah, Sunday. Yawn. Big Stretch!

I bought a tub of caramel ice cream with shortbread pieces and some white chocolate and macadamia cookies first thing in the super market, which I sat up in bed and ate with a spoon like a teenager. Yum, yum. 

I set up the Apple TV in the bedroom with Sam on Facetime as the final call was being sounded for his connecting flight in Kuala Lumpur – he had a really bad delay for his connecting flight, which he was none too pleased about. I even managed to set up my iPhone up as a remote when I couldn't find the Apple TV remote, as the final calls continued. So that was good. Now I have all the streaming services and TV channels, not to mention my own movie channel on the old TV in the bedroom, which I have managed to fall asleep in front of each night since.

I’ve just finished watching Animal Kingdom. Those boys…

Last night I was watching The Durrells.

David called me wanting to know if I'd watched The Watcher which he binge watched and recommended.

I hadn't.

"Do you remember when we used to call each other and recommend clubs to go out to we'd just heard about?" I asked.

"It wasn't even all that long ago," said David.

We laughed.

And that's it for the bad diet, no more of that nonsense, that's over and done with. It's good food from now on, and maybe even less of it. 

Yesterday, I ate breakfast and then an early dinner, but I am sure that is because of the excess sugar from the day, nyr, previous 12 hour period. Bruno and I went for a long walk.

So, Sunday? I should go for a bike ride.

Er? Maybe a shower and a walk with Bruno in the park.

Maybe, I'll just lie on the couch and contemplate life?

Sam just Face Timed me from a banana lounge at his parent's hotel. He's now got maids to do everything for him, which he is taking full advantage of as he says he is exhausted from all the travelling. He really only got there early this morning. Or is that just in Melbourne time? Oh, I'm not sure. But he hasn't been there long.

11.11am. The rain starts to fall. Maybe I'll go get my doona and watch a movie on the couch.

11.21am. The sun shines down brightly.


No comments: