Thursday, October 20, 2022

Updates

Their after operation wound care is excellent. It appears I got it wrong. [name of receptionist] was very nice about it even though I'd had her running about on follow up phone calls.

"It was in a small bag, Christian. You should have got a small bag."

"The show bag?"

"The show bag."

"Oh, it was a show bag?" My mind momentarily recognises what she is talking about. I have been staring at it all this time. It looked more like a Chanel No 5 carry bag, from a perfumery, than medical grade... stationery, I guess. Fancy lettering, very minimalist. I'd forgotten all about it. It was staring up at me from the middle of the coffee table all along. The instructions, the potions. "Oh yes, I do... er... have them all, here, it would seem," I say sheepishly while I am on the phone with [name of receptionist]

"Happy to be of help," says [name of receptionist] Call me if you have any further questions." I could almost feel the joy in her voice.

"I'm sorry to be such a problem."

"I'm just delighted it has all been sorted out." I get the feeling that nothing flaps [name of receptionist]


The thing on my eyelid, which cost me $1500 to have removed is a benign cystic.

If you had biopsied it first, would you not have had to cut so much of my eye up, if you were't taking larger sections just in case it was a BCC, were the thoughts I was beginning to have.

Luke asked the same question.


We have white coffee cups, or patterned coffee cups. All the patterned ones are all the same, all the white ones are all the same. When Sam is here, I always give him the patterned cups, and the white ones are mine, because we have our coffee differently. While Sam has been away, I have been using the patterned coffee cups, it kind of feels like he is here, seeing his coffee cups about the house.


I am enjoying sick leave, I can forget completely what day it is. Mission accomplished.


...with cheesecake swirl ice cream. Yeah, I have to stop that. I want to lose 5 kilos while Sam is away.


No comments: