Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Monday In The Office

Monday, I am back in the office. Oh, don't ask. HR blamed me for their mistakes recently and my bosses took the opportunity to say that I need to be in the office to avoid this happening in future.

What the fuck?

"How can me being in the office stop HR lying (through their clearly hideous snatches, Nick Watson included)?" I asked Boris.

Boris just sounded like she had raised the white flag. Her tone with me was 'don't argue' just come into the office on Monday.

Seriously?

We just need to find a resolution, we don't need to argue, we know that doesn't go in our favour, said Boris.

It's just the type HR people are, those with a holier than thou attitude. Translation, vile bitches, Nick Watson included, the slimy toad, and they all hate to be seen fucking up.

Nick is blaming us for his mistakes. He is so slack, and he leaves everything to the last minute, and usually just scrapes through. This time he fucked up.

So we go into our regular battle with incompetent HR. No one wins these battles. Two serious mistakes were made, both by HR, both they are blaming on us. HR knows if they kick up a big enough stink, they look, shall we say, less to blame.

It's all about transference. Throwing mud.

Boris called a meeting with Nick Watson this morning, unbeknownst to me, but his train was cancelled, and he didn't show. It has been rescheduled for next Monday ensuring I'd be in the office for another Monday, and I am guessing with that, a pattern has been set. [spare me]

Boris had called another meeting for Wednesday, involving internal finance grumblings by The Miget and Chip, am I to be spared nothing, I think. 


No comments: