Thursday, October 06, 2022

Charlie

Charlie has some new jeans and I can't help but noticing the boy has a nice arse. Oh yes, I know, I can't think about the nephew like that. No, no, no. And I don't really. I don't. It is just here where I can say it. And it is just an observation, nothing more. You know, let's just state the obvious, if you don't have a nice arse at 19 you are never going to have a nice arse, let's face. 

The real secret is having a nice arse when you are 50, now that is the challenge really.

I guess I haven't written much about Charlie. I'm not really sure where we stand? He's really quiet, he really keeps to himself. If he is not at uni, or working, he is in his room and I really wouldn't even know he was here, for the most part. 

He's not very chatty. I don't get much of a conversation out of him. It usually only amounts to a question and an answer, nothing really beyond that. I'm not really sure if that is just him being a 19 year old, or not.

Should I try harder?

I did (kind of, sort of helped) raise my step son, Jay, with Mark, of course. So I have already done this before, in a sense. But Jay was very out going and was loud and quite opinionated, so the comparisons don't really work with him & Charlie.

And as difficult as Jay was, could be, I did have conversations and jokes and discussions with him, we did have a relationship, which is not something I really get with Charlie. He doesn't joke with me, or chat to me, or even seem to want to chat, like Jay used to.

So they are quite different.

So, I don't know...

I think it will be okay though, with Charlie, he is a nice guy under the silence, I can see that. I think we'll be fine, it's just time really. We're still getting to know each other, let's face it, it has only been since July.

It's only been two months.


No comments: