Friday, November 11, 2005

11.11

SMS. 7.35. Morning miss. It’s chilly in Gertrude Street this morn – Christian
SMS. 7.35. Morning my bladder is playing nicely today – Tom
SMS. 7.38. Yeah! – Christian
SMS. 7.47. Are you going to He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned’s b/day tomorrow? – Tom

I was at work by 8am.

11.11 on the 11th of the 11th – must be my day.
Christian

It's always your day Chriso and if you stand and look in the mirror… you'll find your standing on them too…
Mark

Huh? What’s in the mirror? What am I standing on?
Christian

Legs 11 silly.
Mark

Big smile. I could do a jig. Hop on a bus. Skip to my lou. Run to the country, my darling.
Christian

Twood be best methinks…..
Mark

(Leah)
Happy dear old da remembrance day.
(Christian)

No, I wasn't taking the piss, although I could have been, as Leah is the only one I know who is into that shit. However, I wasn't. Leah's father died on 11/11, many years ago now. I guess it is, in a sense, I kind of warped email, as there is a part of me that is making fun of which what Leah believes, and I am sending condolences in the same breath.

SMS. 14.32. Hi Chriso Rob (wob) here Just asking when you are heading to Bolago? And if you are not leaving til Saturday can I get a lift? I’m happy to catch a tram :) – Rob

My phone was out of space for new messages all day. Grrrrr!
I left work at 3pm, everything done, all ready to go Monday. Well, I got in at 8am and didn’t have a lunch break, so how early did I, in fact, leave? Beck said I could go if I went straight to Bolago, but I couldn’t go if I was going home to fart about. How well does she know me?
I called my internet provider and got my emails working again.

Hey Shane,
Question? How would I find the date of Good Friday 1950?
Christian

Da dah!!!!
http://www.flicklives.com/Timeline/1950_cal.html
How are you doll?
Glad it's Friday!!!
Shane

SMS. 16.20. I’m leaving now – Christian
SMS. 16.28. ok – Rob
Of course, that meant Tom dipped out on his Friday night visit.

Mark, Luke, Aby and a woofa named Raymond, from South Korea, were there when I got there. But, Luke had to leave, for work, a few minutes later.

SMS. 19.46. Hi Manny called, wanted you to go over. I said u may have gone away, hope that’s alright – Tim

I smoked pot and Aby and Mark and I discussed the Hansel and Grethel script. I smoked too much pot, or was it just that it was Friday night, and I was tired and I fell asleep? I vaguely remember opening my eyes, as Mark directed me off to bed, to see Luke sitting next to me.

No comments: