Monday, November 07, 2005

The Boyfriend

SMS. 8.55. Morning miss – Christian

SMS. 9.06. Morning, I am so depressed – Tom

SMS. 9.14. Think happy thoughts. This time next year it will all seem like a bad dream – Christian

SMS. 9.16. Do you remember me visiting last night? – Christian


Hey Christian ... Is it Ok if we have a chat tomorrow about how much time Nicholas is spending there...? I know he has been there a lot... just wanted to find out if he can put in as he likes staying over and I like him staying and I really don't want to move out (as I know u don't want to live with a couple and it probably feels like you already are)... It’s your house and I don't want to upset you... Anyway... this isn’t coming out properly... If you’re free tomorrow night will chat then.

Tim


Cool. Don't stress, because I'm not.

Christian


VOO 815 red BMW convertible Bourke Street Oct 05

I guess I have never mentioned that I keep a record of the date that I see number plates with a new prefix. I’ve done it since I was a kid. You know, same colour different model.

It was raining heavily when I was coming home. Everybody was damp on the tram. I sat with Jenny Doyle and we chatted all the way. Well, Jen did. I felt like shit all day.

As I walked up Gertrude street. “Hay mate, can you spare twenty cents for a phone call?”

“No, sorry mate.”

The rain was dropping in many and large raindrops, so the two of us stood under the shop canopy for a moment.

“You guys must get really hammered around here for money?” he continued.

“I walk to work, so I can get asked many times a day.”

“I’ve got that. Everybody has said no,” said the guy. “I’m from Knox and I really just need twenty cents for a call.”

So I gave him twenty cents.


Nicholas’ going to move in. He’s here all the time anyway. He might as well. He went and got dope.

I felt like shit all day. I stayed up till 1 am finishing off my photo album, before backing up the lot.

There’s a good job done.


Hi Chriso

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Hugs... can't wait

Mark


Fly well... come home safely.

Christian


ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem

(Josh)


Oh yes, you…

Christian


SMS. 20.10. Hello, was thinking about u 2day and got your message 2nyt, maybe should think of you more often. Dinner next week sounds good, when? – Kym


No comments: