Tuesday, November 08, 2005

That Boy Ben

Mark called in the middle of the night from Kuala Lumpur to say the plane was late. Could I call Jane in the morning. "You will remember, won’t you?"

SMS. 01.49. Plane 1 and ½ hours late – Christian

I drifted back to nod in the dark recesses of my bedroom, so quickly.

SMS. 06.41. Thanks – Jane
SMS. 09.39. Morning miss, it’s a gorgeous day, after all that heat. I’m sending you a big smile – Christian
SMS. 09.38. Thanks Christian – Tom

Cute, sexy Ben G. was at the lifts, as I left. He came out with me and pushed my button for me. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Killer smile. Sexy husky voice. We talked about the new floor and how we’re too busy to notice what’s going on around us.
“I’m too busy working to notice my view.”
“That’s what really sucks.” Ben smiles. “All the work.” He laughed. He’s gorgeous. I want him to ask me if I’m gay.
Yes, I am.
You know, I’ve always fancied you.
I smile broadly. So does he. That’s good, because I’ve always fancied you, too.
Bing, bing, our lifts arrive. One last smile and we’ve both gone. Just like that. Imagine how exciting our next meeting would be. I want that please universe.
One week he comes to my place. We both get stoned. We kiss.
I get to hold his hard cock in my hand, as he looks coy, with his pants unzipped. Daylight savings evening, the light still bathing my room. We explore in silence. We kiss passionately.
I rang Tom – you do not have an Orange voicemail, good bye.

SMS. 17.45. Ah… I’ve just been chatting to my new boy friend, Ben. He just doesn’t know it yet. Ah! – Christian

Tom rang me back. I was lost in the magnificence of the evening, walking home. I didn’t answer.
I rang Tom back. No answer.
Tom called to say he was going to sleep. I didn't pick up.

SMS. 20.14. Sweet dreams – Christian

No comments: