Thursday, November 10, 2005

I'd Have Rob's Babies

SMS. 10.08. Hi doll is Tim coming as well on Sat night? – He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned

SMS. 10.11. No, he’s not – Christian

SMS. 10.14. (Tim) Can u get me a pill for sat night? No problem if u can’t, just thought I’d ask – Christian

SMS. 10.23. Sorry doll, one more thing, Mark and Luke? Sat. They’re not answering their phone – He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned

SMS. 10.27. I think they’ve got guests Saturday night – Christian


It’s nice to hear Mark’s voice on the message machine when I get home. I call him.

Mark tells me that Ab was really upset about Rob’s internet dalliances – chicks wanting him to be rough with them. You know the dalliance I was so flip about. I guess the reason I was flip about it was because of the dalliances that I knew that Ab had had while she was in New York. Good for the goose, good for the gander and all that. Apparently, nobody but me and, her mate, Jacob know about those dalliances. Well, apparently, the reason Aby was so upset about Rob's affairs, was because of the nasty stuff he wanted those girls to do with him.

Mark also tells me that Ab is pregnant.

I wonder if Rob is the father?


No comments: