Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Tick, Tick, Tick

Hey Christian

Fairly lack lustre in Dingley today – just aint got the energy every day it seems...

BUT I managed to have a shower and a shave, so at least I've done something today.

It's kind of depressing measuring success in such small increments, but that's the way it is for now...

How's your day going?

Sorting it out?

Also, I should probably let her tell you this, though I am assured it's no secret...

Jude is having a baby. He got Phillipa pregnant.

What do you think of them apples?

xxxx Tom



It's not depressing... it's fantastic... that you are getting stronger every day.

My day, amongst the idiots, is going as well as can be expected. At least the many and varied vipers have kept away from me, thus far.

Yes, it's all sorted... and finished, even. Just have to wait now for the usual recriminations, back stabbing and finger pointing. Good thing I'm made of strong stuff, huh. The bastards chatter in the back ground, stabbing me, thinking I don't know... but my wings are like a shield of steel... be gone you fools!

What is it with all the straight boys around me... biological clocks tick, tick, ticking, huh? Hopefully, Jude will have the good sense to have Phillipa remove it before she/they get to attached too it, just like Aby.

But hey, the sky is blue and the sun is shining, what the hell do I care?

Christian



He's having the baby Christian. He confirmed the pregnancy last Thursday.

Talk about hare-brained schemes? This one takes the cake.

And it IS the biological clock thing – I don't know how he thinks he's going to make ends meet??!! He can barely afford a train ticket (or, more truthfully, the fare evasion fine) as it is.

And he feels like you know what so he aint working that much already.

I feel like slapping him, but what can you say?????

Since I went into hospital, it's been

- going to Japan to teach English

- going to Europe with Phillipa

- teaching English to Somali refugees at a migrant resource centre

- working in a bookshop

and now he's having a baby.

I really do feel like slapping, and perhaps my vision is black at the moment, but I see him becoming one of those overweight whining fathers who make their child an extension of themselves and their own drama.

Is Jude ready for it to be not about Jude for the next twenty years?

That's my question.

Anyway, nothing I can do!!

xxxx Tom


SMS. 12.36. Well, I’m almost afraid 2 ask but r we still on 4 2morrow nyt? – Kym


a-hem

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowhhhhhh!

I

didn’t

send

it

cause

i

think

it

might

sux.

Everything

seems

so

random.

but i do like the random act of rachel geting hit by a car... you take over for a bit.

xx Aby

are you wedding this weekend even though its on sunday?

wag monday wag monday wag monday!!!!

and tuesday and tuesday!!!



Aby

Yes, I do believe I am weddinging on… what… er… um… Sunday. Yes, Sunday. Is that right, Gladys? What? Ohhhhhh! Apparently so. Sunday? Damn, strange day for a wedding. Must be fucken Jesus Freaks! Er… um… is it too late to pullout? (said the scout leader to the boy scout – as he patted his peach-like cheek) No? What? I confirmed? Really? Oh, bugger it. Must check the fine print more carefully next time. Yes, then… well… I guess, I’ll be there. Woop! Woop! Yeah!

Christian


No comments: