Sunday, November 20, 2005

Smoking

SMS. 9.10. Morning Christian home is good. How are you? Where are you? – Tom

SMS. 10.21. Morning. I bet home is good. I’m in cloudy down town Fitzroy. Y’day arvo too stoned to drive to Bolago – Christian

Got up early. Smoked pot. Went back to bed for a pull.

Smoked bongs with Nicholas when he got home.

It was a glorious day, blue sky, crisp sun.

Took my bike to the bike shop to get the tyre repaired. I was a bit bored with the day and such a glorious day too, so I went for a bit of a wander afterwards. There were people everywhere, as the Spanish Festival was on in Johnston Street.

I met Mark S. in Brunswick Street and had coffee with him at Atomica. We talked politics and corruption. I talked about how truly fucked the world was. Mark S. said I cheered him up no end.

I suggested he, and Teddy, take me, and Kym, out for another world's best Crème Brûlée hunt, sometime soon.

Nick had called several times, during the day. He called while I was chatting to Mark S. Of course, he only wanted Guido’s number for pot. He seems to have come out of his self-imposed exile.

I watched Idol… it was a bit disappointing. Not such a high standard. And, tomorrow night, I’m off to a play with mum, so I won’t get to see the grand final.

Then I did my usual trick of wasting my life on gaydar…and then I went to bed.


(Josh)

Off to see my mum. Off to see Mark & Luke. Off to see Tom, he got parole today and I know he’s been in hospital for a very long time, but Dingley, doll, is a very long way. Everybody wanted me. So what did I do? Smoked pot with Tim and Nicholas and watched The African Queen. Natch. Gorgeous day-light-savings spring day. Now even if I wanted to go and visit Bolago, I can’t. Too smashed. I’ve got a really nasty ulcer on my gum. Mummy, it hurts. I woke up on the couch at 1am.

How was your day?

I’m bored.

Christian 


No comments: