Thursday, November 17, 2005

Good Boy

SMS. 8.00. Morning miss. No milk for my muesli, so I’m running on an empty tank. But the sun is shinning gloriously, so who cares – Christian

SMS. 8.00. T’was a lovely sun rise too Miss. Still no drama here. Have a great day – Tom


Mark and Luke, 11.11, good morning, Christian


(Leah)

How are you my young lovely? It is the most gorgeous day in Melbourne. Way too nice to be in here.

Christian


Was in a meeting early this morning. Been to the gym after that and am now back in the office – what exercise have you done today, my friend?

Leah


I will walk 2 kilometres today. Why?

Christian


Good boy, and if you could just shake the fags (tar and cancer causing ones) you'd be perfect

x Leah


perfect?

Christian


Indeed…………

Leah


Kym

Hello. Big smile. Lovely day. Blue sky. How are you? Too nice to be working. Wish I was home. Lovely Manny is coming to have lunch with me. Big smile.

Christian


My my how splendid your day seems to be. I think I should tear myself away and get out into that nice day. Have a lovely lunch with the lovely Manny. :)

Kym


I just played with Manny in the lift – got his cock out and kissed him until it went hard – and then sent him away for 5 hours – later, he, he, he. I forgot, I am having lunch with someone else today.

I better not leave the building, though, or I might just make a run for it. Not come back.

Christian


Well having just left the building (and sadly returned to it) I think you're right – damn splendid day out there...soooo hard to come back!

Kym


DAMN SPLENDID!!!!!!!! Sad face... about being back here. I'll just have to entertain myself with the thought of young Manny being at my place at 5.30'ish. Well, perhaps not entertain myself too much with the thought. You know, no touching. Big smile.

Christian


No, too much entertaining oneself in the workplace can lead to all sorts of misunderstandings and mishaps.

Kym


Although, there is a certain kind of mishap, I'd like to have with the new boy in accounts.

Christian


Oh you're a veritable butterfly young man! Unfortunately, there's no one on my horizon to have any kind of misunderstanding with. I'm sure Malcolm will be appreciative of that but... it's spring and I feel like flitting (like a butterfly).

Kym


Mrs Newman, what are you saying? (Ed note – I mistakenly read flitting as flirting. Oops, silly me)

Christian


Oh, that I'm bored, that it's spring, that I'm bored, that it's spring, that I'm bored... does that cover it?

Kym


Manny came into get the money. He looked sexy in his maroon Bonds T-shirt and camel coloured cords. I slid my hand down his pants in the lift as I kissed him. There was no stopping to my floor, in more ways than one.

I had lunch with Sylvia, she looked gorgeous in her black suite. We ate sushi in my building.

SMS. 16.33. Looks like I’m going home Sunday! Catheter out tomorrow morning – Tom


God it takes forever!

There I am midway before the 6.30 shower and an imp said, call work and chuck a sickie. Quicker than you can say "flaps" the deed was done but would I be able to get away scot free? No! Have to do the whole I'm off business to lose Bern and then! Mattias takes forever to go to work and until 9.20 I'm walking like a homeless person in the early daylight hours, autumn leaves, rain, and nowhere to go. That Mattias we hates him, hates him forevers! About 4 times I slunked up them stairs to stop before his, as yet, unpicked up early morning newspaper to scuttle down away again as he was still home. Curses!

But now I have let meself back in, emailed some worky things and now am set before me Christian Fletcher and am having a chat. All should go well, but what unknown bollocks are unbeknownst in operation – Bern calling me at work to be informed I was home? Mattias about to come back – I have the day off he'll say...? Me Principal saying Mr Gale, this is not good enough!

I have, I think, painted myself into a corner and need to do some thinking. I have 6 months to go and 5 weeks before Xmas hols. So it's this: if I am to leave (fly fly!) I will need to say so by Jan so they can recruit. But there's no going back – there goes that job forever in Germany with all conditions and the rent can be paid easily. But, don't want to be a teacher forever. But, best have next job to go to. Saw a good one for the gay and lesbian migration taskforce here – but they start in Jan. But this means that good jobs are out there? Then of course I'd have to make up mind about the private school – should I keep it going part-time as rent money while looking. That is actually the original plan Stan, but it's also got its shortcomings and I think my Boss there is onto me in that I am not the 110% teacher she employed (that was just the interview)...

Anyway, the corner I have painted is I have invited parents into the process of getting materials together that we can use in the future and alas they have accepted the offer. So that will mean, unless I play it right, that actually MORE scrutiny will be put into play I reckon as they discover the ins and outs of the teaching materials hole here and then produce stuff. One parent has already said that she will copy whatever but feels that parents shouldn't be asked to work on worksheets already etc – true! But this will mean being really prepared and ahead of time so that they can copy the stuff and less winging ít. Drats! My cunning plan had been to get them to pool resources, and with me review where parents could volunteer to copy or translate stuff and be part of the selection of texts. But I reckon it'll all turn against me and they'll say so what are you going to teach on Jan 13th at 14:00 hours, EXACTLY Mr Gale. 'I resign! I'll squeak and then be thrown out the closed window, my Principal tuttutting, the coals burning my hair before I splat, squish on the pavement below.

So Galey, if you start something.... the thing is I want something for the future as the curriculum is changing anyway, and I want parents as helpers/slaves and most either just want a book so they can help their kids or they have never got it that the books they want don't exist (perfectly) as books in Germany are in German and we do it in English about German things. So the tone, age appropriateness and actual content are often wrong when we do have a book that's halfway good, for the Berlin requirements. So we make worksheets and they get shitty.

But really, I couldn't care less. Should I? No! I don't want to be a teacher THAT much and 5 years is enough. But to get another cool job – come on Galey! I certainly don't want to exit as a loser but it's getting close to it!

Natch I am smoking way too much and doing no preparation, except at school in free lessons etc.

And as for you – you make chronic masturbation sound like a BAD thing young man – who cares what you do in ya room. fat thin, live die. It happens to be one of my favourite habits and pastimes so there!

I will email that Ab as she is so Abyish. Glad you see her from time to time.

We've had staff meetings at both schools and soon we have mock exams like in Aust at the British one. I have started tests for the German school. Hate marking especially when there's a cock up. Just make these problems go away and I'll give all the kids 10 points extra. But we have engaged parents this year who I stupidly invited in. Shit fuck whizzer!

Have you read Myra/Myron yet? Please do. Then I will start your book, saved for winter (we might get snow today – I will light fire and smash on upstairs, avoiding the phone).

Last week we had fireworks at the British school. We were all assigned jobs after school until presumably midnight. We were promised food but only got it if we went AWOL and I got commandeered to talk German to drivers and parents and choffeurs who kept blocking the driveway where the emergency bunch'd have to come. I was busy telling this fella there was an Absolutes Autoverbot! and getting into the swing of things (sometimes I said, Sorry but only towards the end) when they waved a stick at me and I realised, Oh Polizei. So they got in no wuzzas. At 8.30 pm I slinked off home.

Other than that I had a friend from Slovenia come and visit and she came to school and we did a class together about learning to shut up and listen to each other (brats – respect or whatever) and tried to do some UN Millennium Goals stuff. I taught a good lesson afterwards that she saw and then it was only after school with her from then on. Several of my 'lessons' have been miserable so that was lucky! But I will deny everything and stop asking Germans to give their opinion, fool that I be.

So, satisfied now Chook? My life is cunning plots, secret phone calls and notices from the video shop, my old friends. And some vision that I am about to abscond, but how, but when? I must do something about that but at least the year is half over.

Boi!

Galeyfart.


Young Gale, I do believe that is two sickies in how many weeks? Your last email was telling the tale of you absconding from the Brits for a day. I don’t think I ever remember you taking a sickie, before. Noted. Go work for aids inc, if you want. It sounds a bit like it might be time.

Why have all the teachers I have ever known only used teaching as a transitionary job? Who, now all have better jobs.

I’ve had so much time off lately, what with my teeth and boredom… to the point where I turned down Manny at lunch time, telling me how horny he was, resplendent in the glorious sun light in Bourke Street, when he offered sex for the afternoon, if I skidaddled off with him.

I was German about it and said no.

Tom text me today to say he may be out of hospital on Sunday. Probably just as well that he’s had a turnaround in the last week, or so. She was getting pretty vile with his fucked-off bored routine for the month preceding. Right snarly she was. But his bladder has decided to give up the blood bank donations and his catheter bag has turned from a healthy Rose to an almost suckable lemon. They’ve been giving him oestrogen, they found it helped with the condition (long, Latin, blah, blah – too much dope to remember, to be truthful) he had. So now, he just has to get used to the breasts and everything will be hunky dory.

Geoff just bought me my dinner, he’s a gem.

See Ab from time to time? Come on, come with me to the bathroom, so I can… er… you can, supervised, wash whatever hole it is that needs washing so you can actually LISTEN to what I goddam say. I am writing a full length movie script with Aby? Hello? Time to time? Do you think we write it every other month?

The weather here has been hot; bright blue skies, crisp clear light, gorgeous.

I haven’t read Myra/Mera yet, but I will. I’ve got it in me head. I’m reading Kate and me (Hepburn), at the moment and Dead Europe. I haven’t been reading much at all, lately. Too much dope being smoked. Oh yes, don’t mind if I do.

Once, when I was managing the Drive-in, two police presented at the ticket box and flashed their badges. Big shit pig boys, I thought. “That’ll be twenty five dollars, thanks.” Spitting the t out. Well, I didn’t know. And I wasn’t pulled over for a road worthy, on the way home, thank you very much.

A man from Amnesty International stopped me in Bourke Street, the other day, and asked me if I wanted to be a member – joint hitting, slowing down noticeably. When I declined, he asked me if I knew what the organisation stood for? Oh yes, my friend Josh Gale has told me everything about it… he was a tall boy, dark skin, rather nice looking, but too tall for me. Full lips. Good track suit pants.

Manny has just called, actually I’m still talking to him. That boy, he was supposed to meet me after work… but no, somehow I’m always going over there. I want a boy(friend) who’ll occasionally appear at my door. You know, even surprise me, god forbid. I want one with a car, who I don’t have to continually make allowances for, for not driving. I mean, you don’t have to have a bloody car, to get off your arse and go visit, put in your share of the upkeep.

Herumph! He makes me think about wanting a boyfriend, ‘cause I think that I’d want a boyfriend different to him. If that makes sense? He makes me want a boyfriend, because I think I don’t want him for a boyfriend.

But he’s also the only boy I want to have sex with.

Has anyone found the instruction book we were all supposed to be allocated at birth? I don’t think it’s good enough to blame everything on the gypsies.

Bugger!

It would have been much easier to have been born a, oh, I don’t know, a budgie… a prince.

I think my excuse for not going over to Manny’ is to say I’m too stoned. Best I have another joint, then.

He just called. He made certain filthy promises. I love his husky voice when he’s all turned on. What can I say? The flesh is weak.

Bye. Christian.


Prince Budgie

Josh


Manny’ cock was like steel as he sat down on top of me, as my cock slipped up his arse. Rigid. Steel. Pumped thick.

He was tender and gentle when I held his cock and kissed him after he’d come... but before I had... as I did.

I lerve having sex with him. Can you tell?


Diet – muesli, muffin, sushi, 2 toasted minced beef sandwiches, eclipse caramel ice cream. 


No comments: