Saturday, November 05, 2005

Andy Garcia

SMS. 00.21. (Tom) I want Andy Garcia as my next boyfriend - Christian

Leah and I watched an American telemovie late with Andy Garcia in it. How hot is that man? I drifted off to sleep lying on his chest, looking into his eyes.

SMS. 6.56. Just woke up to a leaking catheter bag, my floor is like a pond. Sorry could not chat last night xxxx – Tom
SMS. 7.52. Yesterday was wonderful in a way, no clots, no dramas. Thanks for wishing it xxxx – Tom

I crop photos and write mum a travel journal from her own words from the backs of the photos and all the postcards she wrote. It worked kind of well.

SMS. 11.48. (Tom) U rang? – Christian

I trawl gaydar, in the study and Leah rolls the joints, in the lounge. She’s great, she keeps them coming.

No comments: