Sunday, November 13, 2005

Crooked Smile

I got home at 5am. Nicholas and I smoked bongs and then we both went to bed.

SMS. 7.01. Hi darlings, if you feel like coming over to my place for recovery, give me a call – He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned “40”

I wandered about a bit. I came down and trawled gaydar, until I decided that was a bad idea. I saw He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned’s message and I should have responded, maybe gone over for recovery. But I didn’t feel like moving much. Didn’t feel like leaving the house again. I went back to bed and slept, pretty much. I didn’t have any overwhelming need, other than rolling myself up in my doona and shutting my eyes. Ah, for the old days of hours of sex with handsome boyfriends. Good night sweet princes.


(Josh)

cough, cough, splutter, splutter

Been feeling naughty about my flip answer to you the other day, sorry little buddy. Actually, Ab reminded me Friday night when she asked about your mixish little arse. Told her you’d be cross, and that I’d better go home and write something else. Boy is her life topsey turvey at the mo. But, if you want details you can ask her yourself abyaustin@yahoo.com

I am too shattered now to write at any length, He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned’s 40th last night. I’m just holding together, feeling a little shaky, but, all things considered, not too bad.

Danced all night, couldn’t make it to slut hour, left about 4am, with sore feet. Didn’t realise how out of it I was until I tried to do the old taxi thing. Mumbled something and fortunately I got a taxi driver who, actually, knew the streets of Melbourne. As my eyes crossed over in the back seat. Got home completely unscathed.

Went to Bolago Fridy night, as they’ve just got home from a month in Vietnam. Bastards went to Ancor Wat too, I told them I hated them for that.

Ahh, it’s a lovely day, blue skies, sunshine, the sniff of summer in the air. Lovely.

Big (crooked) smile

Got to go and eat something.

Christian


Now this government wants to slip a reference to God into our national anthem. When will this ever stop?

The Christian collision is now in power in Germany.

The Christians are in power and they’ve gained it from a strategy of non-disclosure of their Christian values. It’s frightening, the Christians, as the collision of the willing and the Muslim’s as the terrorists.

The stupid fuckers aren’t going to realise the second coming, they are going to realise Armageddon, and us non-believers just have to sit back and watch the show.

With what’s going on in the world today, as a species, we’ve evolved not a wink.

The West’s treatment of the Middle East is, let’s face it, appalling, has an appalling history. You can kind of understand why they might, just a little bit, feel pissed off. America missed a huge opportunity after the World Trade centre was blown up. They could have asked, How did this happen? Why do other countries feel so badly toward us? How can we make peace in the world? You know? We all know that if you chuck bombs, for whatever reason, people will chuck them back? Conservative – Christian – governments, have a terrible history of ruling with war.

Isn’t there only one thing that we ever learn from war…we don’t want another one.

I lazed, stoned, in front of the T.V. I got lost in an ABBA special. Tim said, "I suppose you want to watch Idol?" I looked @ the time, it was 21.45. Doh!

I went to bed early.


Diet – muesli, Kentucky Fried Chicken, 2 Heaven ice creams.


No comments: