Monday, November 28, 2005

Biopsy & Incompetence

Hi Christian
Hope your weekend was lovely...
I had Perry and Wes over yesterday which was very nice – no temper tantrums from me (poor Mark W...)
Now I'm off to the hospital for a bone marrow biopsy at 9am – yippee. I just hope I'm not there all day.
I'm having a night at P. Street next Saturday – if you'd like to come over and visit you are more than welcome.
Speak to you soon
xxxx Tom



My weekend was very interesting, nothing I can elaborate on, on work email, though.
But I'm smiling today, so I guess that's the main thing.
I think I'll be at Bolago next Saturday night, I think, so thanks for the offer but I won’t be able to make it.
I hope the biopsy went okay.
Christian


I went to a play with mum; an arty, pastiche of famous men’s wives and how they experienced life. The World's Wife. All girl cast. I thought it was jumbled and incoherent, but some people next to me applauded rapturously. I should have taken those Myths and Symbols lectures more seriously.

I walked home through the Fitzroy Gardens and felt distraught about our memo to Evita (National Director of HR). Nothing was going to change. Fucken work! Funny how when you are alone in a dark park you have time to think. I should resign and stop being such a pussy.

SMS. 21.36. (Beck) Thinking about it, the only logical conclusion that I can come to is that Evita never read the memo – Christian
SMS. 21.40. Evita doesn’t understand contracts. Evita understands Jack Shit! – Christian
SMS. 21.45. Why would Evita say she was sick of hearing about Heather Henson, when she was only copied in on the last email – Christian

No comments: